– Aditya Chopra has announced his next directorial titled ‘Befikre’ on the 83rd birth anniversary of his late father Yash Chopra. Though nothing more than the title has been revealed, Aditya has said this film is a light hearted romance, just very different to any of the film he has directed so far. Aditya Chopra is returning as director after seven years of hiatus. He has directed several big hits like ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge’ (1995), ‘Mohabbatein’ (2000) and ‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’ (2008). As usual, this film also may have Shah Rukh Khan as the romantic lead or he may sign a debutant pair for his dream project. Watch out this space for the latest on this story!
– The first schedule of Karan Johar’s ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ wrapped up in London on September 26, 2015. The whole crew will now leave for Paris, France on Sunday where the next schedule will take place for a few days. After the France’s schedule, the film will be then shot in Vienna and Innsbruck, Austria in October where Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will also join the team. Also starring Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, Fawad Khan and Imran Abbas, ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ is scheduled to release next year.
– Anand L Rai’s next film is going to be bigger in casting. We heard that the Shah Rukh Khan starrer will have Deepika Padukone and Alia Bhatt as leading heroines. Deepika has already alloted her dates for the film while Alia is still working on for the scheduling of the dates. It will be second time SRK and Alia will be sharing screen space together as they are also doing Gauri Sinde’s next film. For Deepika, she will be collaborating with SRK for the fourth time after ‘Om Shanti Om’ (2007), ‘Chennai Express’ (2013) and ‘Happy New Year’ (2014). The film, to be produced by Eros International and Red Chillies Entertainment, will go on floors after the completion of Gauri’s film.
– Neeraj Pandey’s upcoming biopic on Indian cricket captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni is the talk of the town since from the time it has been announced. But due to different issues, the film has been delayed several times. Now we heard that the film is all set to go on floors next month in Dhoni’s hometown Raanchi. Sushant Singh Rajput will be seen portraying Dhoni’s character while Kiara Advani and Disha Pattani have been finalized to play the two leading ladies in the biopic titled, “MS Dhoni-The Untold Story”.
– There are a lot of rumours doing the rounds about who is hosting the next season of action-stunt show “Khatro Ke
Khiladi-Fear Factor”. Some tabloids reported John Abraham’s name as supposed host but now we have got the confirmation from an official source that it is Arjun Kapoor who is going to host the seventh season of this action packed television show. The show will be filmed in Argentina and will have 20 episodes of terrific action and stunts. Arjun will begin the shooting for it after completing the shooting of ‘Ki And Ka’.
– Karan Johar-Gauri Shide’s next film is already in talk due to its major casting coup, Shah Rukh Khan and Alia Bhatt who share a huge age difference. Now we have learnt that the film will go on floors in November. The first schedule will be shot in Goa for 25 days, after that they will move to Mumbai for next schedule that will be filmed around December or early next year.
– Salman Khan’s production house Salman Khan Films has acquired the Hindi remake rights of Tamil action thriller ‘Thani Oruvan’ (2015) for a handsome price. However there is no more details about when the remake of this movie will be made and Salman will star in it or not. ‘Thani Oruvan’, directed by Mohan Raja, revolves around a Police Officer who tries to bring down the most corrupt person in the country. The film had starred Nayantara, Jayam Ravi and Arvind Swamy in lead roles.
– The shooting of Vishal Bhardwaj’s ‘Rangoon’ will begin on October 9, 2015 in Arunachal Pradesh. The leading actors Shahid Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan will start the shooting while actress Kangana Ranaut will join the cast on a later date. ‘Rangoon’, a Casablanca-like love triangle set against the backdrop of the Second World War, is slated to release in mid 2016.
– The Hindi adaptation of Hollywood film ‘The Fault In Our Stars’ (2014) was announced by Fox Star Studios last year. Homi Adjania was to direct while Varun Dhawan and Deepika Padukone were almost finalized to star, but the film later got shelved due to unknown reasons. Now we have learnt that the film has been back on the track and Fox has took Mohit Suri (‘Aashiqui 2’, ‘Ek Villain’, ‘Hamari Adhuri Kahani’) on board to direct it. The new cast for the movie is yet to finalize.
– Himesh Reshammiya will be seen sharing screen space with megastar Amitabh Bachchan in ‘Guns And Roses’, to be directed by Ravi Rai. The film will mount the sets next month.
– Kapil Sharma’s ‘Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon’ has been released and it is getting amazing response from both audiences and ticket counters. The actor who became the household name with his popular comedy show “Comedy Nights With Kapil”, has now bagged yet another film in his kitty, just after the release of his first film. His second movie will be produced by Phantom or Reliance Productions.
– Vikram Bhatt’s fourth installment of Raaz series which was earlier titled ‘Raaz Reboot’ has been re-titled as ‘Raaz Reloaded’. Emraan Hashmi is returning as the lead actor and will be playing a vampire in the movie. His character is said to be inspired by various American Vampire centric TV shows and movies of recent times.
– Sameer Sharma who made his directorial debut in 2012 with ‘Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana’ is all set to back with his second film. His next film will have Ayushmann Khurana, Bhumi Pednekar and Abhay Deol in lead roles. The yet-to-be-titled film is said to be based on a very different script and will mount the sets very soon.
– Kareena Kapoor-Khan who is currently shooting for ‘Ki And Ka’ with Arjun Kapoor, has signed the 2011 released film ‘Bol’ fame director Shoaib Mansoor’s next film. Although the details about the movie hasn’t been out, it has been said to be a female-oriented film and will go on floors early next year. It will be produced by Eros International.
– Filmmaker Anubhav Sinha’s directorial debut ‘Tum Bin’ (2001) starring Priyanshu Chatterjee, Sandali Sinha, Himanshu Malik and Rakesh Bapat, is considered as one of the best romantic movie of Bollywood. Now after 14 years, the director is coming back with the sequel of this box office sleeper hit. However, ‘Tum Bin 2’ will have fresh cast, two heroes and one heroine, for which auditions are on. The shooting will begin in Europe in January next year and is expected to wrap by mid-2016.
– The Hindi dubbed version of South Indian actor Vijay’s much awaited fantasy adventure film ‘Puli’, will be distributed by Chinni Nihalani under his company Vishal Distributors Pan India. The film also starring Sridevi, Sudeep, Shruti Haasan and Hansika Motwani, is a story of good versus evil presented with never seen before visuals, romance and comedy. Directed by Chimbu Deven and produced by Shibu Thameens and PT Selvakumar, ‘Puli’ releases worldwide on October 1, 2015 in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu.
– Jhoom Jhoom Productions’ and Soham Rockstar’s musical love story ‘Sanam Teri Kasam’ will release on January 8, 2016. The film stars newcomers Harshvardhan Rane and Pakistani actress Mawra Hocane as the romantic leads. It is directed by well-known direcotr duo Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru and produced by Deepak Mukut. Eros International will present it worldwide.
– The next schedule of Neeraj Vora’s ‘Hera Pheri 3’ will begin on October 17, 2015 in Dubai. Abhishek Bachchan will join the crew on October 16 while John Abraham, Paresh Rawal and Suniel Shetty will join them in December for this schedule which will go till March 2016.
– Filmmaker Ankush Bhatt’s next satire on religion and the Hindu trinity, titled “3 Dev”, will go on floors on October 15, 2015 in Mount Abu. The film follows the journey of three youngesters who move from the city to a small village where they are mistaken to be Gods. Ravi Dubey (popularly known as Sidhharth Khurana in the TV soap ‘Jamai Raja’), Karan Singh Gover and Kunal Roy Kapoor will be seen playing the lead roles – Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva respectively in the film.