– This Diwali will be historic as both Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan are coming together in theatres. The trailer of SRK’s upcoming Christmas release ‘Dilwale’ will be attached with the prints of Salman’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ (PRDP) that releases on November 12 this year. Rohit Shetty’s ‘Dilwale’, also starring Kajol, Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon, is one of the most awaited films of the year and its trailer will be releasing in a grand way on Diwali, i.e. November 11, 2015. On the other hand, ‘PRDP’ marks the return of Salman Khan as Prem in the Sooraj Barjatya directed movie and the excitement is huge for this family drama.
– If all goes well, Salman Khan and Hollywood actor Sylvester Stallone will be sharing screen space together soon. The latest buzz is that Yash Raj Films has approached Stallone to play Salman’s wrestling trainer in the much anticipated ‘Sultan’. Salman is currently busy training for his role as Sultan Ali Mirza in the Ali Abbas Zafar directed film. The few recently released pictures are ruling the social media and the excitement among the fans are unimaginable. Another good news is, there will have some Haryanavi dialogues too in the movie, which goes on floors next month in Karjat.
– ‘Son Of Sardaar’ (2012) director Ashwini Dhir is all set to comeback with his next movie. The film has been titled ‘Good News’ and it will be a romantic drama. If a source is to be believed, John Abraham and Sonam Kapoor have been confirmed as the fresh leading pair in the movie. The movie will mount the sets by early 2016.
– If the latest reports are to be believed, the teaser/trailer of Sunny Deol starrer ‘Ghayal Once Again’ will be out on Monday, October 19, 2015, on his birthday. This sequel action drama is scheduled to release on Janaury 15, 2016.
– Superstar Rajinikant will be fighting with Hollywood actor Arnold Schwarzengegger in the sequel to his biggest grosser movie ‘Enthiran’ or say ‘Robot’ in Hindi. Director Shankar has roped the Terminator franchise star to play a rogue robot in ‘Enthiran 2’. The sequel will be a sci-fi adventure, a triangular love story with bits inspired from the Ramayana, the bigger and grander than first part in every way. The superhero film will have three leading ladies for which Amy Jackson has been finalized so far while other two are yet-to-be confirmed. It will go on floors in Janaury 2016.
– In our last column, we had revealed that Shah Rukh Khan has signed Imtiaz Ali’s next film which will go on floors by the end of next year. Now we got to know that Sajid Nadiadwala, one of the busiest producers in the industry, will be producing this SRK starrer movie. Not only this, Sajid will also produce Kabir Khan’s next film that will star Hrithik Roshan in lead.
– Producer Sajid Nadiadwala wanted to make ‘Heer Ranjha’ with Shahid Kapoor and Deepika Padukone, but things didn’t work out. Then the film was offered to Tiger Shroff but he later left the project due to his busy schedule with his upcoming movies ‘Baaghi’ and ‘The Flying Jatt’. The news about the film being shelved also did the rounds in middle, but now we have heard that the movie is back in track. The latest reports suggest that Sooraj Pancholi, who debuted in the industry with the recently released ‘Hero’, has been signed in to play Ranjha in the film. Apart from this project, Sooraj has also signed Remo D’Souza’s film, with Ajay Devgn doing a special cameo.
– ‘Tevar’ (2015) fame director Amit Sharma has signed his next film with Balaji Motion Pictures. The movie is said to be tentatively titled ‘Chacha Bhatija’ and the filmmaker is looking to get the real life pair of chacha-bhatija for this movie. We also heard that he has approached Anil Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor for this film, however no one have given their node to the project yet. The movie is likely to go on floors by sometime next year.
– Three of the most talented actors of Bollywood – Amitabh Bachchan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Vidya Balan will be seen together for the first time in an upcoming gripping thriller titled ‘TE3N’. While Bachchan and Nawaz are the main leads, Vidya will be playing a cameo in this reveting storyline. It will be directed by Ribhu Dasgupta while Endemol Shine India will produce it, in association with Cinemaa Pictures & Kross Pictures. Suresh Nair and Bijesh Jayarajan have written the script with dialogues by Ritesh Shah. Sujoy Ghosh is the creative producer and the music of the film will be rendered by Clinton Cerejo. The one-go schedule of the film will begin in November this year and has been planned to release it in mid-2016.
– The China’s schedule of Abhinay Deo’s ‘Force 2’ which was to begin next week, has been postponed due to the injury of John Abraham. The actor was recently injured his knee while shooting for ‘Force’ (2011) sequel in Budapest and he has now been advised bed rest for at least two weeks. The new China’s schedule will now commence in mid- November where mostly action sequences will be shot.
– SRK’s ‘Dilwale’ is all set to release in huge number of screens despite the clash with Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s magnum opus ‘Bajirao Mastani’ on December 18, 2015. Rahul Haksar and August Entertainment have acquired the rights of ‘Dilwale’ for Mumbai and Karnataka territory for a handsome price and they are planning to release this Rohit Shetty film in 200 screens in Mumbai and Maharasthra.
– Wave Cinemas and B4U have signed a multi-million six film overseas deal, that begins with Randeep Hooda starrer ‘Main Aur Charles’.
– Umesh Shukla’s Amitabh Bachchan and Paresh Rawal starrer ‘102 Not Out’ has been postponed for now as the makers have decided to make a few changes to the script. The film which is based on a play of the same name, will now go on floors by the mid of next year only as Amitabh is busy with his other commitments. Meanwhile, we have learnt that AB Corp and Umesh Shukla Productions will co-produce this movie.