• Ajay Devgn will begin shooting for his second directorial venture ‘Shivaay’ on November 7, 2015. The first schedule will be shot in Landor in Mussoorie. The schedule will go on till mid-February 2016. After completing this schedule (70% shooting of ‘Shivaay’ is expected to finish by February), Ajay will begin filming for Milan Luthria’s ‘Baadshaho’, which will be shot in one go from February to May 2016 in North India. After completing this movie, he will complete the remaining portions of ‘Shivaay’ from May onwards.
• ‘Die Hard 5’ and ‘Spy’ fame DOP (Director of Photography) from Hollywood, Imre Juhasz, has been roped in for John Abraham’s ‘Force 2’. We heard that the film also starring Sonakshi Sinha and Tahir Raj Bhasin, will have some Hollywood par action stunts that Bollywood hasn’t witnessed for a long time. The Abhinay Deo directed movie is currently filming in Budapest.
• Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s upcoming magnum opus ‘Bajirao Mastani’ will be wrapped up by October 7, 2015. Major portions of the film has already been already shot and only few patch works are left, which will be completed in the next few weeks. The historical romantic drama stars Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra. We have also heard that the trailer of the movie may release next month.
• John Abraham is all set to take action to another level with his upcoming release ‘Rocky Handsome’ that is scheduled to hit the cinemas on February 5, 2015. The film is the adaptation of the Korean film ‘The Man from Nowhere’ (2010) which had created history at the Korean box office when it was initially released. As from our official source, the trailer of ‘Rocky Handsome’ will be releasing in December.
• Ram Kapoor who romanced Sunny Leone in ‘Kuch Kuch Locha Hai’ (2015), has now turned dad to Katrina Kaif. He will be seen playing Kat’s father in Nitya Mehra’s ‘Baar Baar Dekho’. His character is said to be suave and stylish and he will be sporting three different looks for the first time in this film. The movie also starring Sidharth Malhotra, is currently filming in Glasgow.
• Girish Kumar and Navneet Kaur Dhillon starrer ‘Love Shhuda’ will release on Janaury 15, 2016. The film is directed by Vaibhav Misra and produced by Vijay Galani.
• The sequel of Prakash Jha’s 2003 hit action drama ‘Gangaajal’ has been re-titled ‘Jai Gangaajal: The End Game’. The first part starred Ajay Devgn as a cop while the sequel has Priyanka Chopra in the lead as Police Officer Abha Mathur. The makers recently released the first official poster of the movie and Priyanka is looking very impressive. The tears in her eyes and her look in the poster are so powerful. The movie will release on March 4, 2016.
• John Abraham who was not seen on the big screen for almost one and half year, has been back in action with ‘Welcome Back’ which is soon going to touch Rs. 100 crore (Rs. 1 billion) mark at the box office. The actor has many films lined-up for release and he is busy shooting for his back-to-back movies. John recently wrapped up ‘Rocky Handsome’ and now he is in Budapest shooting for ‘Force 2’ which will go on till October 21, 2015. After that he will begin the filming for the next schedule of Rohit Dhawan’s ‘Dishoom’ in Abu Dhabi from October 24, 2015. After its completion, he will then begin ‘Hera Pheri 3’ in December. Overall, this year seems very busy for John. It won’t be wrong to say that he is currently in the best phase of his career.
• The makers of ‘Talvar’ have decided to hold a special screening of the movie for Haider’s lead actors Shahid Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor. There are said to be few similarities between both the movies. Vishal Bhardwaj who was the director of much critically acclaimed last year release ‘Haider’ is the producer of ‘Talvar’. Not only this, both the movie share the same release date i.e. October 2.
• The first official poster of Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone’s ‘Tamasha’ was released few days back and it promises a lot of “shararat” and “love” with lots of “tamashas”. The poster which features Ranbir and Deepika in full mood, reminds us of the poster of their last collaboration ‘Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani’ (2013). Well, this has definitely increased the excitement for the movie and everybody is now eagerly waiting for its trailer which is going to unveil on September 22, 2015.